What is the National Cycle Challenge?
The National Cycle Challenge is a fun, free competition to encourage your work mates to experience first hand joys and benefits of riding a bike. There are lots of fantastic prizes on offer to encourage you and your team.
How it works
- You and your colleagues compete against other organisations across the UK
- The aim is to earn the most points.
- Points are earned by:
- Logging rides
- and getting other people to ride too.
- You can ride anywhere, anytime between 1 – 30 September, 2016 to take part.
How to take part
Follow these four steps:
- Register on the Love to Ride website, it’s free. Register here
- Ride a bike anywhere, anytime for at least 10 minutes during the Challenge
- Record your ride here and tell your friends and coworkers about the Challenge
- Reward yourself and your friends by winning prizes!
A huge congratulations
And again we’d like to wish our own competitors Chloe, Ann and Lisa a huge congratulations on winning 3rd place.